Friday, November 13, 2009

Sister Spam!

"This Sunday we spoke in 3 wards! My favorite talk was in our Welfare Branch. We were assigned the topics of Eternal Marriage and Family History. Since Sister Tracy is going home in 3 days, she took Eternal Marriage so I had Family History.

Um, yeah, never have done family history in my life! But I thought of this AMAZING analogy -- Family History is like can of SPAM! you don't know what is in it, and you want to know where it came from! And just like in the state of Hawaii, I think that if you tried it out, you would love it! Can I just say that I LOVE SPEAKING IN CHURCH! The congregation was laughing it up and so many people came up to tell me what was really in the ingredients list...let's just say, Oh Boy! One Brother wanted to call me Sister Spam..."




No comments:

Post a Comment