Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"I am doing well. I would even say Great! Although it is starting to get a little cold, we are doing well. I love being a missionary. The Lord supports us so much. That is one thing I am becoming more and more mindful about.

We have been doing some good old style tracking. On one day we parked our car and started walking. We decided to cross this really busy street and so we ran across (J-walking style) and this car started honking at us. It turns out it was a ward missionary in one of our stakes...(yes- we cover STAKES) She offered us a ride. Even though we had no particular house we were going to, we jumped in and felt impressed to go to a potential investigator's house. Amazingly, we found them home and they want to start taking the missionary lessons! HOLLA!

We have a baptism every weekend until the end of the transfer. My trainer will be going home after this. That makes me really sad because we have a RIOT preaching together. I mean really. WE work hard, but have a blast doing it! Seriously -- I thought missionary work was boring- until I got on my mission. Now I think otherwise.

I love you all lots and lots. Be good, and remember, WHEN YOU ALMOST KEEP A COMMANDMENT, YOU ALMOST GET A BLESSING!

Love,
Sister Meldrum


Katelin and Breanna saw each other at General Conference. Neither of them knew the other would be there. What a nice surprise!


Sister Meldrum with other Sister Missionaries at General Conference!


Breanna's MTC District. All of these missionaries have been called to the Ogden Mission no matter where they are pointing to on the map :)


Sister Meldrum and her MTC Companion, Sister Sutter.


Having Fun baking bread!


No comments:

Post a Comment